WELCOME!

Looking for any Photos, Video, and/or Audio of paranormal activity-
including, but NOT limited to:
Ghosts/Poltergeists
UFO's & Aliens
Creatures (Bigfoot, Loch Ness, etc..)
Fae (Faeries, Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves, etc...)
and ANYTHING else that goes bump in the night!

Make sure you state where you got the evidence if YOU didnt obtain it yourself, so I can give credit.

***CLICK HERE TO SEND FILES/LINKS***


PLEASE report any dead links on my site to me! (click the link above to send me an email about it)

8/15/08

CREATURE- Faeries












Ok- before you get on my case- YES I know these photos were a HOAX.
If anyone has any pictures of any of the "little people" of ANY kind (and I'm NOT talking about humans with congenital dwarfism) please send them to me so I can put them in here.

photos from www.hoax-slayer.com
_____________________________________________________________
I saw a photo on the web years ago of someone just taking a pic of a landscape and there was this small, well gnome or something in it... if anyone sees any like this, send them my way too!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the famous Cottingley Fairy photos that have caused controversy for years.
You can find the story about them HERE (CLICK).







photos from Google Image Search

No comments:

Tracking