WELCOME!

Looking for any Photos, Video, and/or Audio of paranormal activity-
including, but NOT limited to:
Ghosts/Poltergeists
UFO's & Aliens
Creatures (Bigfoot, Loch Ness, etc..)
Fae (Faeries, Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves, etc...)
and ANYTHING else that goes bump in the night!

Make sure you state where you got the evidence if YOU didnt obtain it yourself, so I can give credit.

***CLICK HERE TO SEND FILES/LINKS***


PLEASE report any dead links on my site to me! (click the link above to send me an email about it)

8/14/08

CREATURE- Bigfoot

Above photo is from www.dailymail.co.uk/news (article link below)

Apparently, Someone has discovered a dead Bigfoot. I'm taking this one with a grain of salt, until after the upcoming press conference and when the scientific community finishes all of it's testing.

Here are some articles about it- The website of the Bigfoot hunter who found it is crashed because of high traffic. When it's up and running again, I'll post the link here as well.

Article 1.-

Article 2.-

Article 3.- (Submitted by Dan Eller)

Here is a news video about it:
(If the video below doesn't play- CLICK HERE for the direct link)



___________________________________________________________________
UPDATE- It's a Hoax. i know, sad. I had High hopes..but still was wary...here's the Video:

If the video dosen't open in your browser, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Tracking