WELCOME!

Looking for any Photos, Video, and/or Audio of paranormal activity-
including, but NOT limited to:
Ghosts/Poltergeists
UFO's & Aliens
Creatures (Bigfoot, Loch Ness, etc..)
Fae (Faeries, Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves, etc...)
and ANYTHING else that goes bump in the night!

Make sure you state where you got the evidence if YOU didnt obtain it yourself, so I can give credit.

***CLICK HERE TO SEND FILES/LINKS***


PLEASE report any dead links on my site to me! (click the link above to send me an email about it)

8/13/08

Help the Archive!




Please bear with me until I get a few things up and running-
I will post links, photos, videos, and more once the files start coming in!



In the meantime- Send me any files you have, as well as your favorite paranormal web links! Plus, tell me your paranormal experiences that go along with your evidence!

I am looking for REAL evidence, -not hoaxes, humor sites, or photo-edits. I have 20+ years of digital photo editing and photography experience, and will spot a fake or "iffy" pics easy.

I also reserve the right to post anything I receive, or even NOT to post it. I WILL give credit where I obtain links and files.

Thanx for all your help in trying to make this a huge archive!

Eric Craig

1 comment:

E1 said...

Comment Test! :)

Tracking